Trainees will learn the recommended workflows and basic skills required to navigate Revit MEP and use its tools to create and modify mechanical, piping and plumbing systems.
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Electromechanical background is recommended
- Introduction to Revit MEP, its interface, including viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
- Working with linked architectural files.
- Creating and modifying views.
- Understanding Revit MEP systems in general.
- Creating spaces and zones.
- Analyzing heating and cooling loads.
- Working with the HVAC module to add air terminals, mechanical equipment, and create HVAC systems.
- Working with the Piping module to add mechanical equipment as well as creating hydronic piping systems.
- Working with fire protection systems.
- Working with fixtures and piping systems in the Plumbing module.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Adding tags and creating schedules.
- Detailing in Revit MEP
- Export Revit drawing to Cad drawing