The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP ®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis (BA) experience. CBAP® recipients are the leading, senior members of the BA community.
Certified Business Analysis Professional CBAP
- Review the 6 Knowledge Areas of the BABOK® Guide and discuss the business analysis tasks performed in each.
- Understand the relationships between the business analysis processes and how each defines an important aspect of the business analysis discipline.
- Review key terms, business analysis techniques, and competencies important to business analysis.
- Discuss the 5 business analysis Perspectives presented in BABOK® Guide, v3.
- Complete simulated exam questions to assess personal readiness for taking the exam.
- Obtain key tips and techniques for effectively preparing for and successfully completing the CBAP exam
The CBAP certification is for:
- Individuals with significant experience in business analysis
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers.
Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Business Analyst
- Requirements and Designs
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value