Who Should Attend?
CPIM Part 1 (Basics of Supply Chain Management) is suitable to those who work in a supply chain planning environment or require a fuller understanding of management and planning in regard to demand, procurement, supplier and materials requirement.
If you are one of the following so it is suggested to take CPIM:
- Graduate or studying Production, Industrial, Or Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduate or Studying Business Administration.
- Works in the fields of Planning, Purchasing, and Logistics.
- A Business owner who wants to develop it and reduce the operations costs.
- Anyone aims to have a career shift to the field of Supply Chain Management.
Certified Production & Inventory Management CPIM P1
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management.
- Demand Management.
- Master Planning.
- Material Requirements Planning.
- Capacity Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Production Activity Control
- Physical Distribution.
- Introduction to Continuous Improvement.