- C / C++ Beginner to Intermediate Level (Loops/If Statements/Templates)
- Very Basic Understanding of Recursion (Factorial example suffices)
Who this course is for:
- Any one interested in learning more about Data Structures and Algorithms
- Any one who wants to know how to implement solutions to algorithmic problems in C/ C++ using data structures
- Any one who is preparing for a coding interview
- Any one who is thinking to become a software engineer and interviewing with Large companies
- Iterative vs. Recursive Functions “Divide & Conquer Methods”.
- Arrays and Dynamic Memory Allocations “ADT”
- Location address Calculations.
- Arrays Sorting and Searching Techniques [Bubble, Insertion, Selection, Linear, Binary]
- Linked Lists [Single - Double]
- Stacks [Including Math Parsing, Infix and Postfix Calculations]
- Binary Search Trees “ADT”
- Graphs [including Adjacency Matrix – Adjacency List]