How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to design an enterprise network.
- Deepen your understanding of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and software-defined access SDA.
- Network design engineers
- Network engineers
- System administrators
Before taking this course, you should have earned CCNA® certification or be familiar with:
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
This course also helps you prepare to take the exam, Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks v1.0 (ENSLD 300-420), which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Design certifications.