HR analytics enables HR professionals to make data-driven decisions to attract, manage, and retain employees, which improves ROI. It helps leaders make decisions to create better work environments and maximize employee productivity. It has a major impact on the bottom-line when used effectively.
HR Metrics Overview
- Concepts, Objectives
- Historical evolution of HR metrics.
- Explain how and why metrics are used in an organization
Designing effective Metrics that matters
- Deciding what metrics are important to your business.
- HR metrics design principles.
- Approaches for designing HR metrics:
- The Inside-Out Approach
- The Outside-In Approach
- Align HR metrics with business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Link HR to the strategy map.
- Creating levels of metrics measures:
- HR efficiency measures
- HR Effectiveness measures
- HR value / impact measures
Building HR functions metrics
- Workforce Planning Metrics
- Recruitment Metrics
- Training & Development Metrics
- Compensation & Benefits Metrics
- Employee relations & Retention Metrics
HR Analytics Overview
- What HR Analytics.
- Importance of HR Analytics.
- Translating HR metrics results into actionable business decisions for upper management