Exam MO-100: Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
measures competency in the correct application of the principal features of Word by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. The exam covers the ability to create and maintain professional-looking reports, multicolumn newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
- Manage documents (20-25%)
- Insert and format text, paragraphs, and sections (20-25%)
- Manage tables and lists (15-20%)
- Create and manage references (5-10%)
- Insert and format graphic elements (15-20%)
- Manage document collaboration (5-10%)
Exam MO-200: Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
This exam measures competency in the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects. The exam covers the ability to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets and use a graphic element to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data entry logs.
- Manage worksheets and workbooks (10-15%)
- Manage data cells and ranges (20-25%)
- Manage tables and table data (15-20%)
- Perform operations by using formulas and functions (20-25%)
- Manage charts (20-25%)
Exam MO-300: Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
This exam measures competency to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows, including the ability to create and manage presentations, insert and format shapes and slides, create slide content, apply transitions and animations, and manage multiple presentations. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows.
- Manage presentations
- Manage slides
- Insert and format text, shapes, and images
- Insert tables, charts, smartArt, 3D models, and media
- Apply transitions and animations