PHP is the most popular server-side language used to build dynamic websites, and though it is a very extensive language, this class will take it step-by-step.
You will learn how to make your pages dynamic based upon user interaction, interacting with HTML forms and store and retrieve information from local data sources which include a database
Prerequisites / Audience
- Completion of MYSQL Database Course
- Understand how server-side programming works on the web.
- PHP Basic syntax for variable types and calculations.
- Creating conditional structures
- Storing data in arrays
- Using PHP built-in functions and creating custom functions
- Understanding POST and GET in form submission.
- How to receive and process form submission data.
- Reading and writing cookies.
- Read and write data in File Server.
- Read and process data in a MySQL database.