Prerequisites / Audience
The course is structured basically for the new programmers who may not have any previous experience with any programming language. From the very basic to advanced topics. Simple program to complex one in step-by-step.
Objectives / Benefits
In this course, you will get started with C and learn how to write your first programs, how to make simple computations and print the results to the screen, how to store values in variables and how to repeat instructions using loops.
- What is a programming language?
- Different between c and other languages
- C for embedded system
- Input and output (print &scan)
- If condition
- Looping (for – while)
- Functions (call by value)
- Functions (pointers & call by reference)
- Database project