TEKLA STRUCTURES is the most constructible structural software for BIM. With it, you can create, combine, manage and share accurate multi-material 3D models full of construction information.
You can use Tekla Structures for design, detailing and information management from conceptual planning to fabrication and construction on site. The Beginning of this course will provide you with the basic knowledge and skills to get you started with Tekla Structures. As the course progresses, you will develop your Tekla Structures abilities with a key focus on steel models, working through a series of practical examples and exercises.
Beginners new to Tekla Structures or who are keen to enhance basic 3D BIM modeling skills.
At the end of this course, you will
- Be able to model and add connections to simple steel structures
- Model and edit columns, beams, bracing simple and interactive connections
- Produce both general arrangement and shop drawings
- Create reports such as material and bolt lists
- Know several shortcuts in Tekla Structures projects and fundamental underlying concepts of Tekla Structures
Who this course is for
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Welding Engineers
- Civil Engineering Students
- Civil Technicians
- Technical Draftsman
- Those who work in Steel Structure Projects
- Those who want to improve their skills in drawing Steel Structure Projects